Hemp oil cold pressed 500ml
Hemp oil cold pressed 500ml
Hemp oil is pressed from carefully selected hemp seeds. Cold-pressed oil, produced at a temperature not exceeding 35 ° C. A natural, unrefined, unrefined product that keeps all the nutritional values. Ingredients: cold pressed hemp seed oil. In cosmetics: apply directly to the skin. Country of origin Poland. Country of manufacture: Poland.
Storage: Store in a refrigerator at about 4-10 ° C, both before and after opening. It is intended to be eaten cold only.
The most important ingredients:
- Unsaturated fatty acids - what's more, they are distinguished by an ideal 3: 1 ratio between omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids;
- Gamma-linolenic acid;
- Essential amino acids;
- Soluble and insoluble fiber;
- Minerals: phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, sulfur, iron, manganese, sodium, silicon, copper, platinum, boron, iodine, nickel and tin;
- B vitamins and vitamins A, C, E and K.
- Helps in the fight against cancer: cancer, leukemia, tumors, cysts - the so far known mechanisms of fighting cannabidiol cancer cells are metastasis, angiogenesis and apoptosis. It has strong anti-proliferative (anti-metastatic) properties that prevent the spread of the tumor. Its antiemetic and antidepressant properties are also used to support conventional treatment methods by reducing or completely eliminating the side effects of chemotherapy, such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, alopecia and depression; caused by taking chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- It helps in the fight against neurodegenerative diseases: multiple sclerosis (MS), epilepsy, autism, Alzheimer, Parkinson and others - research confirms its unique power as a substance with neuroactive and neuroprotective properties. Regenerates damaged nerve cells and protects against their degeneration. It calms down and calms the nervous system, has anticonvulsant and muscle relaxant properties. It is a powerful antioxidant.
- It helps in the fight against nervous and mental diseases: schizophrenia, neurosis, psychosis, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, anxiety, insomnia, anorexia, stress, etc. - it cleans the mind, relaxes and deeply relaxes.
- It prevents hyperactivity and makes it easier to fall asleep. It has an antipsychotic and sobering effect, reducing hallucinations or other states of disturbed consciousness. It has a sedative effect in high doses;
- Contributes to the production of substances in the body that not only fight inflammation, but also prevent their formation;
- Rheumatic diseases: rheumatoid arthritis (RA), psoriatic arthritis (Psoriatic arthritis), rheumatism, osteoporosis, psoriasis, diabetes, - soothes and eliminates inflammation and related pain. It facilitates movement by relaxing joints and muscles. Helps to expand the range of movements;
- It soothes or eliminates pain of various origins. Due to its beneficial effect on the nervous system, it prevents the formation of pain outbreaks;
- It modulates and supports natural immunity, fulfilling the role of an immune regulator .;
- It is used in the treatment of alcohol and opioid dependence. It relieves the withdrawal syndrome.